H.O.H.A. graduates that are ready to start their career in the hair industry can become an apprentice.
Our ideal candidate for apprenticeship must be motivated, hard working, professional, ambitious, and friendly with a passion for creating a remarkable guest experience by assisting both the stylists and clients.
Apprenticeship Key Responsibilities
- Assist stylists with client prepping for hair services.
- Consultation with clients
- Assist front desk by greeting clients
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must hold a state cosmetology license or temporary license.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule (including weekends).
- Must have a passion for the beauty industry.
Contact our Admissions to find out more about the Apprenticeship Program (845)-452-HOHA or (845)-452-4642