ADMISSION AND ENROLLMENT REQUIREMENTS
H.O.H.A. is committed to equal educational opportunities and does not discriminate in its employment, admissions, instruction, career services etc. Applicants will not be denied admission on the basis of any foregoing factors, but applicants must meet all requirements specified below for admission.
- Must be 17 years of age or older.
- Must have a high school diploma, or GED Transcript verifying high school graduation.
- Completed H.O.H.A. Application (available on this website or at the HOHA admissions office)
- A state issued credential for secondary school completion if home-schooled.
- Verifiable Documentation of Citizenship or Residency
- Photo Identification
- Submit a $100 registration fee (non-refundable)
Students receiving VA benefits must provide a copy of their DD-214 form and official transcripts of all previous post-secondary education.